When faced with the toughest challenges, George Hoehmann knows right from wrong. He was elected to do the right thing and now he’s delivering on that pledge.
- Cut property taxes – First time in 30 years.
- Reduced Town debt by $4 million.
- Ended decades of government corruption.
- Created “No-Knock” Law and Rental Registry.
- Stopped illegal spying on Clarkstown’s residents.
- Stricter code enforcement and fighting illegal housing.
Delivering Results. Restoring Pride.
George Hoehmann’s 5th Annual Golf outing
Due to inclement weather, the outing scheduled for October 29th has been postponed. Foursome and sponsors will be made aware of the new arrangements.